Friday, April 3, 2009

Aliminos...rhymes with Paliminos

Mom the title is for you...refering to horses.

So after our long day tour of the islands on the boat we got ready to go to another Rotary Meeting. Our presentation went okay, but the UK group had an awesome power point presentation that made me want to go back there!

Did I mention that I'm sick of rice?

This morning we hopped in the car for a VERY monotonous journey to Vigan which is up North from Aliminos. This time I was ready with my Dramamine. It was a tasty dessert to my rice for breakfast. Scrumptious!

For lunch we stopped at a yummy restaurant where I got some veggies over rice....there wasn't anything else vegetarian on the menu besides candy.

We finally got to Vigan a short while ago to meet our host families. Dawn from the UK and I are staying in a house together because we are both vegetarians. YEA!!! Our guy, Ron, is awesome. He's Filapino but lived in California for a long time so I can even understand his English! Oh....and for breakfast tomorrow we're not having rice! YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His wife Michelle is very hospitable too. She gave us cold water and a brownie! YYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here we are typing on the internet in our posh house. YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment